We invite you to the 4th international congress against military bases and wars. We will discuss about the international political situation and how to enlarge our struggle against war machinery and warfare.
Corona changes many things including the structure and the arrangement of our congress. It will be a hybrid
meeting with physical presence and video participation via Zoom. We will publish the link and Meeting ID for Zoom here soon.
• the actual political situation and relevance of military bases and presence of war machinery in conflict regions worldwide
• what to do to come back to an international policy of cooperation
• exchange of information about the actions against military bases in different countries in the world
• analysis of social movements worldwide for cooperation in our struggle for disarmament
• coordination for future common actions, specially how to strengthen the international Anti Bases network
Welcome Kristine Karch, No to war – no to NATO, campaign Stopp Air Base Ramstein, Heinz Bierbaum, President of the European Left
Ludo De Brabander, vrede vzw, Belgium
Pat Elder, World Beyond War, USA (zoom) and Karl Heinz Peil, campaign Stopp Air Base Ramstein
Moderation: Kristine Karch
Suzuyo Takazato, All Okinawa Peace Network, Japan (zoom)
A-Young Moon, Peacemomo, South Korea (zoom)
N.N. Nomuos, Sicilia
Conny Burkard-Schmitz, local initiative against the Air Base Ramstein, campaign Stopp Air Base Ramstein
Moderation: Alain Rouy, Mouvement de la Paix, France Break
Julietta Daza, activist, Venezuela (zoom)
Ann Wright, Code Pink, veterans for Peace Ha-
Angelika Becker, Netzwerk Cuba – informationsbüro e.V.
John Lannon, IAWM, Ireland
Dave Webb, CND, UK
Introduction Reiner Braun, IPB, campaign Stopp AirBase Ramstein
Alexander Neu, Member of the German Bundestag Open discussion